Monday, September 15, 2008

New website is up!

At 3:00 today we finally got to see the fruits of our labors.... our new image display website is now live. But, as with anything new it may take a few days to 'fine tune' it ... I may have gotten a little carried away with including a few too many pictures in some of the galleries causing it to load a little slower than I'd like. There were so many beautiful pictures from so many wonderful weddings and bridal/engagement shoots that I couldn't decide on which ones to take out of the collections. If I find that this presents a problem with viewing any of the galleries I will make some adjustments. Please let me know what you think of the new site by going to the 'contact us' page and dropping me a note on the 'web form' found at the bottom of the page. We are so pumped to be able to showcase our fabulous couples and our unique style of photography that really captures all the emotions and excitement of their relationships with each other, with their families and friends.

I promise I will do much better with keeping everyone up to date on the happenings at the studio on our blog, so please check back often.

--David

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Your Love, Your Life... Your Photographer"

"Your Love, Your Life... Your Photographer"